- Ratification et signature de la Convention sur la Diversité biologique et ses protocoles
- Lois et régulations concernant la conservation de la nature
- Documents dans le cadre de l'application de la CDB
- Protocole de Cartagena
- Le Changement Climatique en République Démocratique du Congo
- REDD en République Démocratique du Congo
- Gestion Forestière en RD-Congo
- Resultats des recherches récentes
Dernieres nouvelles du SCDB
- Rural women are an indisputable force behind efforts to conserve and sustainably use biodiversity all over the world, and as such they are critical players in building climate resilience.
- This year, World Food Day calls for action across sectors to make healthy and sustainable diets affordable and accessible to everyone. It is a reminder that without healthy nature and biodiversity, we cannot have quality nutrition, and without quality nutrition we cannot have good health.
- Migratory birds are a critical link in the global web of life, that not only capture our imagination but connect different ecosystems and species.
Contribution à l’étude structurale et floristique comparée des forets monodominante et mixte dans la réserve forestière de Yoko (BLOC SUD, UBUNDU)
|Download||TFE Kitenge Mwamba_2011.pdf (French, 11 MB)|
|View||Open in browser|
|Upload date||08 Feb 2017|
|Geographical coverage||Yoko, Ubundu, RD. Congo,|
|Keywords||Structure, Flore comparée, Forêt monodominante et mixte,|
|#||Language||File name||Contributor||Upload date||Size||Content type|
|1||French||TFE Kitenge Mwamba_2011.pdf (current)||Justin Asimonyio||08 Feb 2017||11 MB||application/pdf|
Our work on the contribution to the comparative study of the structure and the floristic composition between the mixed forest and monodominante in the Forest Reserve of Yoko, leads us to the question of knowing, if it is allowed that the tendency of the supplantation of the mixed forest by the forests monodominantes is confirmed on the level of the link regenerative of these two formations, it remains to know:how is defined - it on the level of the arborescent compartment in floristic term of composition, of specific diversity, the abundance of let us tax and with the density of let us tax. All the trees whose diameter with l,30m height is higher or equal to 10 cm were inventoried on a surface of l,S ha is 6 pieces of SOmx SOm. The results obtained after analysis shows that: The total density is of 360 stems per ha for the whole of the forest, that is to say 320 stems per ha for the zone of contact, 348 stems per ha for the forest monodominante and 373 stems per ha for the mixed forest.
- The number of species is 3S for the zone from contact, 36 for the forest
monodominante and 78 for the mixed forest.
- The index of diversity of Shannon is higher in the forest mixte(S,48) than the zone of contact(4,74) and the forest monodominante (4,3).
- Surface ternere is 16,9 m2 / ha for the zone of contact, 21,lm2 / ha for the forest monodominante and 18,62m2 / ha for the mixed forest.