- Ratification et signature de la Convention sur la Diversité biologique et ses protocoles
- Lois et régulations concernant la conservation de la nature
- Documents dans le cadre de l'application de la CDB
- Protocole de Cartagena
- Le Changement Climatique en République Démocratique du Congo
- REDD en République Démocratique du Congo
- Gestion Forestière en RD-Congo
- Resultats des recherches récentes
Dernieres nouvelles du SCDB
- Rural women are an indisputable force behind efforts to conserve and sustainably use biodiversity all over the world, and as such they are critical players in building climate resilience.
- This year, World Food Day calls for action across sectors to make healthy and sustainable diets affordable and accessible to everyone. It is a reminder that without healthy nature and biodiversity, we cannot have quality nutrition, and without quality nutrition we cannot have good health.
- Migratory birds are a critical link in the global web of life, that not only capture our imagination but connect different ecosystems and species.
Analyse floristique et structurale des fabaceae arborescente des forêts de terre ferme dans la reserve forestiere Deyoko (Bloc Nord) Ubundu/R.D.CONCO
|Download||TFE Ibofa Modiri_2011.pdf (French, 9 MB)|
|View||Open in browser|
|Upload date||08 Feb 2017|
|Geographical coverage||Yoko, Ubundu, République Démocratique du Congo,|
|Keywords||Analyse floristique, structure, Fabaceae,|
|#||Language||File name||Contributor||Upload date||Size||Content type|
|1||French||TFE Ibofa Modiri_2011.pdf (current)||Justin Asimonyio||08 Feb 2017||9 MB||application/pdf|
lhis Memory is a result of an analysis made on different types of vegetations found on fabaceae tree. It covered from yoko forest to northern part. The aim to identify the multi- riches offaubaeea and its structures. This work has helped us to number a total of 612 kinds representing three subfamilies which are: Caesalpinioideae, Faboideae, and Mimosoideae. Their trees at dbh :S 50 em and ~ 50 ern have been identified. It is important to note that Caesalpionideae the most important subfamily with 564 species, followed /')\'Mimosoideav with 27 species. and Faboideae occupied the last position 21 species. Among the species identified, Scorodophloeus zenkeri was the most important 11//(' regarding the surface on soil. But the diametric structure in general shows a strong predominance at group 4 (40 -49,99 em). But group 12 that is 110- 119 had no species. Another important observation made was that group really has important reserve that will be an assetfor rebuilding theforest in thefuture.