- Ratification et signature de la Convention sur la Diversité biologique et ses protocoles
- Lois et régulations concernant la conservation de la nature
- Documents dans le cadre de l'application de la CDB
- Protocole de Cartagena
- Le Changement Climatique en République Démocratique du Congo
- REDD en République Démocratique du Congo
- Gestion Forestière en RD-Congo
- Resultats des recherches récentes
Dernieres nouvelles du SCDB
- The European Business and Nature Summit (EBNS) took place in Madrid, Spain over the span of two days to help strengthen the role that businesses play in supporting nature conservation and its sustainable use.
- Eleventh meeting of the Ad Hoc Open-ended Inter-Sessional Working Group on Article 8(j) and Related Provisions of the Convention on Biological Diversity (20 - 22 November 2019 - Montréal, Canada)
- In the "Beijing Call for Biodiversity Conservation and Climate Change", French President Emmanuel Macron and Chinese President Xi Jinping on 6 November reaffirmed their commitments to enhance international cooperation on climate change and biodiversity. They will work together with other political leaders to prompt a globally effective response to climate change and biodiversity loss and achieve a robust post-2020 global biodiversity framework, to be adopted next year at the UN Biodiversity Conference in China, in the frame of the Sharm El-Sheikh to Kunming Action Agenda for Nature and People.
Analyse floristique et structurale des fabaceae arborescente des forêts de terre ferme dans la reserve forestiere Deyoko (Bloc Nord) Ubundu/R.D.CONCO
|Download||TFE Ibofa Modiri_2011.pdf (French, 9 MB)|
|View||Open in browser|
|Upload date||08 Feb 2017|
|Geographical coverage||Yoko, Ubundu, République Démocratique du Congo,|
|Keywords||Analyse floristique, structure, Fabaceae,|
|#||Language||File name||Contributor||Upload date||Size||Content type|
|1||French||TFE Ibofa Modiri_2011.pdf (current)||Justin Asimonyio||08 Feb 2017||9 MB||application/pdf|
lhis Memory is a result of an analysis made on different types of vegetations found on fabaceae tree. It covered from yoko forest to northern part. The aim to identify the multi- riches offaubaeea and its structures. This work has helped us to number a total of 612 kinds representing three subfamilies which are: Caesalpinioideae, Faboideae, and Mimosoideae. Their trees at dbh :S 50 em and ~ 50 ern have been identified. It is important to note that Caesalpionideae the most important subfamily with 564 species, followed /')\'Mimosoideav with 27 species. and Faboideae occupied the last position 21 species. Among the species identified, Scorodophloeus zenkeri was the most important 11//(' regarding the surface on soil. But the diametric structure in general shows a strong predominance at group 4 (40 -49,99 em). But group 12 that is 110- 119 had no species. Another important observation made was that group really has important reserve that will be an assetfor rebuilding theforest in thefuture.