- Ratification et signature de la Convention sur la Diversité biologique et ses protocoles
- Lois et régulations concernant la conservation de la nature
- Documents dans le cadre de l'application de la CDB
- Protocole de Cartagena
- Le Changement Climatique en République Démocratique du Congo
- REDD en République Démocratique du Congo
- Gestion Forestière en RD-Congo
- Resultats des recherches récentes
Dernieres nouvelles du SCDB
- Rural women are an indisputable force behind efforts to conserve and sustainably use biodiversity all over the world, and as such they are critical players in building climate resilience.
- This year, World Food Day calls for action across sectors to make healthy and sustainable diets affordable and accessible to everyone. It is a reminder that without healthy nature and biodiversity, we cannot have quality nutrition, and without quality nutrition we cannot have good health.
- Migratory birds are a critical link in the global web of life, that not only capture our imagination but connect different ecosystems and species.
Structure dendrornetrique et spatiale de deux agregats des Prioria balsamifera dans le bloc sud de la reserve forestiere de Yoko.
|Download||TFE Makungu Kikuni_2011.pdf (French, 9 MB)|
|View||Open in browser|
|Upload date||08 Feb 2017|
|Geographical coverage||Yoko, RD. Congo|
|Keywords||Structure dendrornetrique, spatiale, agregat, Prioria balsamifera, futaies, regenerats acquis, Yoko.|
|#||Language||File name||Contributor||Upload date||Size||Content type|
|1||French||TFE Makungu Kikuni_2011.pdf (current)||Justin Asimonyio||08 Feb 2017||9 MB||application/pdf|
The general objective in the latter is to characterize the structure of lwo clusters Prioria balsamifera in block south of Forest Reserve Yoko. Within these aggregates. all individuals with dbh 2:: Prioria balsamifera l Ocm and those with :5: I em dbh <10 em \, ere positioned by taking the coordinates x. y and their circumferences were measured at 1.30 m above the ground. Individuals of other species were simply listed and their circumferences were also measured. Overall, 1431 Individuals in 100 species and 57 families with 24 individuals Prioria balsamifera were inventoried. Basal area average is 30.4901 m / ha with an average for individuals of Prioria balsamifera is 1.4041 m / ha. TIlUS, species and Julbernardia seretii• zenkeri Scorodophoeus are both abundant and dominant in two clusters. The families of Fabaceae, Meliaceae and Annouaceae are both abundant and dominant in two clusters . On bio-ecological spectra, the Congo-Guinean clement, and the Mesophanerophytes Sarcochores are respectively the types of phytogeographic distribution, biological and diaspore most represented. The density and basal area and diameter of the structure Prioria balsamifera individuals in two clusters are statistically the same. For cons, the distribution of individuals is generally acquired regenerates random with respect to forests exceptionally in the first cluster where it is aggregated or dependent from 0 to 4 m of a total of 50 m from the surface analysis.