- Ratification et signature de la Convention sur la Diversité biologique et ses protocoles
- Lois et régulations concernant la conservation de la nature
- Documents dans le cadre de l'application de la CDB
- Protocole de Cartagena
- Le Changement Climatique en République Démocratique du Congo
- REDD en République Démocratique du Congo
- Gestion Forestière en RD-Congo
- Resultats des recherches récentes
Dernieres nouvelles du SCDB
- International Day for the Eradication of Poverty 2019: Acting Together to Achieving the three objectives of the Convention on Biological Diversity will ensure that the children of today and tomorrow, along with their families and communities, can enjoy the benefits of nature and escape the trap of poverty and environmental degradation.
- Rural women are an indisputable force behind efforts to conserve and sustainably use biodiversity all over the world, and as such they are critical players in building climate resilience.
- This year, World Food Day calls for action across sectors to make healthy and sustainable diets affordable and accessible to everyone. It is a reminder that without healthy nature and biodiversity, we cannot have quality nutrition, and without quality nutrition we cannot have good health.
Structure dendrometrique et spatiale de deux agregats de Julbernardia seretii (De Wild.) TROUPIN dans le bloc sud de la réserve forestière de Yoko (Ubundu, Province Orientale, RD Congo)
|Download||TFE Maghaniryo Biloko_2011.pdf (French, 10 MB)|
|View||Open in browser|
|Upload date||08 Feb 2017|
|Geographical coverage||Yoko, Ubundu, RD. Congo,|
|Keywords||Caracterisation dendrometrique, structure spatiale, agregat, Julbernardia seretii. Yoko.,|
|#||Language||File name||Contributor||Upload date||Size||Content type|
|1||French||TFE Maghaniryo Biloko_2011.pdf (current)||Justin Asimonyio||08 Feb 2017||10 MB||application/pdf|
The general objective is to characterize the structure of two aggregates of.Jlllbernardia seretii in the Southern block of the forest reserve of Yoko. A surface of 2 ha each of 100 X 200 m of with dimensions subdivided into 10 placettes of20 X 200 m inside of which, all individuals of Julbernardia seretii to dbhz 10 ern and those with lcm Sdbh < 10 em were measured to 1, 30 ern of the ground and positioned by the catch of co-ordinates X, y. the individuals of other species were simply inventoried and their measured circumferences. With the exit of the floristic inventory. 1296 individuals divided in 96 species and 32 families whose 47 individuals of Julbernardia seretii were inventoried. The "Guineo-congolais" element, the "sarcochores" and the "mesophanerophytes' are respectively the types of phytogeographical distribution. "diasporas" and biological most represented. The individuals of various species inventoried within two aggregates are statistically the same ones with regard to the density, but significantly different for the occupation from the ground, but they are statistically the same ones in particular for the individuals of Julbernardia seretii. The diametric structure of the individuals of various inventoried species presents a curve in the shape of "J reversed" and statistically different within two aggregates while it is statistically the same one in particular for the individuals of Julbernardia seretii. The distribution of the individuals acquired regenerates is independent compared to that of the groves.