- Ratification et signature de la Convention sur la Diversité biologique et ses protocoles
- Lois et régulations concernant la conservation de la nature
- Documents dans le cadre de l'application de la CDB
- Protocole de Cartagena
- Le Changement Climatique en République Démocratique du Congo
- REDD en République Démocratique du Congo
- Gestion Forestière en RD-Congo
- Resultats des recherches récentes
Dernieres nouvelles du SCDB
- Rural women are an indisputable force behind efforts to conserve and sustainably use biodiversity all over the world, and as such they are critical players in building climate resilience.
- This year, World Food Day calls for action across sectors to make healthy and sustainable diets affordable and accessible to everyone. It is a reminder that without healthy nature and biodiversity, we cannot have quality nutrition, and without quality nutrition we cannot have good health.
- Migratory birds are a critical link in the global web of life, that not only capture our imagination but connect different ecosystems and species.
la diversité et la composition floristique de la forêt primaire mixte de Uma dans les environs de Kisangani
|Download||TFE Bigega Magera_2011.pdf (French, 12 MB)|
|View||Open in browser|
|Upload date||08 Feb 2017|
|Geographical coverage||Uma, République Démocratique du Congo,|
|Keywords||"Diversity ", "Composition floristique ", "mixed primary forest ". "Uma ".,|
|#||Language||File name||Contributor||Upload date||Size||Content type|
|1||French||TFE Bigega Magera_2011.pdf (current)||Justin Asimonyio||08 Feb 2017||12 MB||application/pdf|
This memory is the result of a survey of the diversity and composition floristique of the mixed primary forest of Uma in the vicinity of Kisangani, whose global objective was to study the diversity and the composition of this forest region while determining the quantitative features of the recorded species, to analyze the recorded biologic specters and to study some indications of diversity. The method of placeaux by the measure of dbh (diameter to height of chests)? to 10 em, allowed us to inventory 3 665 individuals in the ten parcels of 200 x m 50 m distributed in 181 species, 110 kinds and 34 families. The middle density is of 367 feet by hectare. At the time of hold of dbh, the species Julbemardia seretii and Prioria oxyphylla were dominant because of their frequencies and elevated densities and the families of the Fabaceaes and Malvaceaes are dominant. The analyses of the biologic specters showed that the trees are the most dominant. Among the dominant biologic types the Mesophanerophyteses are, the species Congolese . centro-guineo dominates among the distribution phytogeographique and the sarcochores predominate for what is of type ofdiaspores. The class 1 (10-19,9) dominates with 59% among the diametric classes and the indication of diversity Fisher alpha calculated watch that the forest of Uma considered for this work presents a more elevated diversity value (45,78%).