- Ratification et signature de la Convention sur la Diversité biologique et ses protocoles
- Lois et régulations concernant la conservation de la nature
- Documents dans le cadre de l'application de la CDB
- Protocole de Cartagena
- Le Changement Climatique en République Démocratique du Congo
- REDD en République Démocratique du Congo
- Gestion Forestière en RD-Congo
- Resultats des recherches récentes
Dernieres nouvelles du SCDB
- International Day for the Eradication of Poverty 2019: Acting Together to Achieving the three objectives of the Convention on Biological Diversity will ensure that the children of today and tomorrow, along with their families and communities, can enjoy the benefits of nature and escape the trap of poverty and environmental degradation.
- Rural women are an indisputable force behind efforts to conserve and sustainably use biodiversity all over the world, and as such they are critical players in building climate resilience.
- This year, World Food Day calls for action across sectors to make healthy and sustainable diets affordable and accessible to everyone. It is a reminder that without healthy nature and biodiversity, we cannot have quality nutrition, and without quality nutrition we cannot have good health.
Influence de chablis sur la structure de la forêt mono dominante à Gilbertiodendron dewewei (De Wild.) J. Leonard Dans la reserve forestière de la Yoko (RD Congo)
|Download||TFE Kabongo Ntita_2011.pdf (French, 10 MB)|
|View||Open in browser|
|Upload date||08 Feb 2017|
|Geographical coverage||Yoko, République Démocratique du Congo,|
|Keywords||Influence, chablis, structure de la foret, yoko,|
|#||Language||File name||Contributor||Upload date||Size||Content type|
|1||French||TFE Kabongo Ntita_2011.pdf (current)||Justin Asimonyio||08 Feb 2017||10 MB||application/pdf|
This work is base or ecological parameter which influent the one dominant of bush structure of (jilbertiodenden deweireThere is many ecological parameters in the work that We have been working on two setting, are iis no disrupt setting in total of P 778 in dividuals gathered by 47 families and 117 speces and the Results are: For the abundance of speces, the most abundance spece of the no discrupt are: the spece Gilbersiodendron dewevre, with 95 individuals, the spece cola bruneelwith 28 individuals, the remaining have a weak proposition the first ten speces represent 62,27% though the setting of the speces of disrupt the most abundance are spece Gilbersiodendron deweirewith 127 individuals, spece Monodora mynsnca with is individuals the remaining have a weak proposition, the firsts ten speces represent 61,78% out of 100% The most abundance families in the two"setting are: The Fabacerewith 166 individuals to no discrupt and 182 individuals followed by the Annonacere with 41 individuals to the remaining families have a weak proposition. Accoding to the result the most important speces in the two setting is the spece Gilbersiodendron dewevre and scorodophloeus zenkeri for the specific variety of the index used are: The index the shonno, simpson, fairly and the index of similarity of jaccord and soreson. Index of shanno for the nodisrupt setting is 3,197 and in the disrupt setting is the order of 3,054 The index of simpson is 0,914 in the medium no disrupt and 0,866 in the disrupt. The structure we present the density, the last surface and diametrical structure. The heghiest density of the families of two setting is the Fabociare The last surface in the two setting present a average of 36,92 for discrupt setting For diametrical structure the individuals number goes diminishing, whe are pass to super studies.