- Ratification et signature de la Convention sur la Diversité biologique et ses protocoles
- Lois et régulations concernant la conservation de la nature
- Documents dans le cadre de l'application de la CDB
- Protocole de Cartagena
- Le Changement Climatique en République Démocratique du Congo
- REDD en République Démocratique du Congo
- Gestion Forestière en RD-Congo
- Resultats des recherches récentes
Dernieres nouvelles du SCDB
- International Day for the Eradication of Poverty 2019: Acting Together to Achieving the three objectives of the Convention on Biological Diversity will ensure that the children of today and tomorrow, along with their families and communities, can enjoy the benefits of nature and escape the trap of poverty and environmental degradation.
- Rural women are an indisputable force behind efforts to conserve and sustainably use biodiversity all over the world, and as such they are critical players in building climate resilience.
- This year, World Food Day calls for action across sectors to make healthy and sustainable diets affordable and accessible to everyone. It is a reminder that without healthy nature and biodiversity, we cannot have quality nutrition, and without quality nutrition we cannot have good health.
Dynamique spatiale et structure du jardin Botanique Stanyslas, Lisowiski de la Faculté des Sciences: RD. Congo
|Download||TFE Kavira Lwanzo_2011.pdf (French, 8 MB)|
|View||Open in browser|
|Upload date||08 Feb 2017|
|Geographical coverage||Kisangani, RD. Congo|
|Keywords||Dynamique et structure spatiale, Jardin Botanique|
|#||Language||File name||Contributor||Upload date||Size||Content type|
|1||French||TFE Kavira Lwanzo_2011.pdf (current)||Justin Asimonyio||08 Feb 2017||8 MB||application/pdf|
This work deals with the dynamics of the species t?und In Stanislas Lisowiski botanical garden ofthe Faculty of Sciences, University of Kisangani, These specific goals were large led on: the inventor) of the species in the botanical garden of the Faculty of Sciences. the comparison of the species collected with the ones collected b) other authors in order to find out which species have disappeared and which ones have appeared, the calculation of the density of the species. The inventory, drawn up on the whole garden, has permitted us to obtain 5-l1 individuals distributed into 221 species, 60 families, and 31 orders. The studied florula contains a high content of Spermaphy tes. Angiosperms. almost alone. constitute the flora of this entity. Phanerophytes are largely dominant. The type of the species diaspores is mostly Sarcochores or fleshy diaspores. Accordingly, 93 species identified beforehand have disappeared from the garden due to lack of medium adaptation. and 16 other species are considered as newly senled since they are not mentioned in previous works.