- Ratification et signature de la Convention sur la Diversité biologique et ses protocoles
- Lois et régulations concernant la conservation de la nature
- Documents dans le cadre de l'application de la CDB
- Protocole de Cartagena
- Le Changement Climatique en République Démocratique du Congo
- REDD en République Démocratique du Congo
- Gestion Forestière en RD-Congo
- Resultats des recherches récentes
Dernieres nouvelles du SCDB
- Rural women are an indisputable force behind efforts to conserve and sustainably use biodiversity all over the world, and as such they are critical players in building climate resilience.
- This year, World Food Day calls for action across sectors to make healthy and sustainable diets affordable and accessible to everyone. It is a reminder that without healthy nature and biodiversity, we cannot have quality nutrition, and without quality nutrition we cannot have good health.
- Migratory birds are a critical link in the global web of life, that not only capture our imagination but connect different ecosystems and species.
Etude de la disponibilite de la ressource en Entandrophragma cylindricum Sprague et Erythrophloeum suaveolens (Guill. & Perr.) Brenan, essences hôtes des chenilles dans la concession de CFT a Kayete (Ubundu, Province Orientale, RDC)
|Download||TFE Kasereka Katasi_2013.pdf (French, 8 MB)|
|View||Open in browser|
|Upload date||08 Feb 2017|
|Geographical coverage||Kayete, Ubundu, République Démocratique du Congo|
|Keywords||Disponibilite, Entandrophragma cylindricurn , Erythrophloeum suaveolens, chenilles, CFT, Kayete|
|#||Language||File name||Contributor||Upload date||Size||Content type|
|1||French||TFE Kasereka Katasi_2013.pdf (current)||Justin Asimonyio||08 Feb 2017||8 MB||application/pdf|
This study focuses on the availability of Emandrophragma cylindricum. Sprague and Erythrophloeum suaveolens (Guill. & Perr.) Brenan, host species of caterpillars in the concession ofCFT to Kayete (Ubundu, Province Orientale, ORC) The main objective in this work is to evaluate the resource of E. cylindricum and E. suaveolenS available to measure that is away from the village. Individuals with dbh ~ 10 ern inventory are carried out in plots of 5 ha each installed according to the strata along transects of 10000 m departing each 45 0 one another with starting the plot of village chief The density of individuals to E. cylindricum increases as one moves away from the village, unlike those of E. suaveolens distribution is pretty random. As E. cylindricum (Sapeli) and E. suaveolens (Tali) are targets of choice for logging; This translates into a massive disappearance (Ioss)of adult subjects following the market value of their timber coveted by the operating companies. The E. cylindricum species has an erratic structure, however. for Erythrophleum suaveolens, the diametric structure is also erratic type exponential to hyperbolic trend.