- Ratification et signature de la Convention sur la Diversité biologique et ses protocoles
- Lois et régulations concernant la conservation de la nature
- Documents dans le cadre de l'application de la CDB
- Protocole de Cartagena
- Le Changement Climatique en République Démocratique du Congo
- REDD en République Démocratique du Congo
- Gestion Forestière en RD-Congo
- Resultats des recherches récentes
Dernieres nouvelles du SCDB
Contribution a l'analyse structurale et floristique de la foret mixte dans la réserve forestière de Yoko (bloc-nord)
|Download||TFE Tokombe Etshoko_2011.pdf (French, 8 MB)|
|View||Open in browser|
|Upload date||08 Feb 2017|
|Geographical coverage||Yoko, RD.Congo,|
|Keywords||Structure et flore, Forêt mixte,|
|#||Language||File name||Contributor||Upload date||Size||Content type|
|1||French||TFE Tokombe Etshoko_2011.pdf (current)||Justin Asimonyio||08 Feb 2017||8 MB||application/pdf|
This study is a contribution to the floristic and structural analysis of the mixed forest in the forest reserve of YOKO. Its objective "vas to analyze the structural organization and spatial plot inventory.
characterize according to the different habitats the abundance-dominance, the specific densities within the forest, en suite to assess species diversity by surface sample and finally know the floristic composition of this forest formation. The method used was that of the plots where we chose two plots adjacent (0 each 100 rnx 50m. Each plot was divided into two plots of 50 m x 50 m (4 plots = I ha). In each plot, all individuals 2: 10 em dbh were inventoried at 1.30 cm from the ground or above buttresses or stilt roots. At the end of our study, we had reached as follows: 440 individuals grouped into 100 species and 29 families were identified:
- The diametric structure shows a strong predominance of the lower indices and major disruptions due
to shortages in certain classes of individuals.
- In terms of abundance and dominance of taxa. the species Scorodophloeus zenkeri is both abundant and dominant as well as the families of Fabaceae (27% and 58%), and Meliaceae (12% and 7%) and Myristicaceae (9% and 3%).
- Diversity indices calculated show that the forest is highly diverse YOKO. if we consider that of
Shannon. Simpson and Pielou evenness of values which give respectively 3.48, 0.95 and 0.91.
- The coefficient of similarity shows that there is no dependency between the different plots. We also tried a correspondence analysis to know the main preferences to group species on the entire sample and surface. This analysis consisted of removal of rare species by the use of index Bracharty. Transform the values by using by using base-l 0 logarithm.l'he principal component analysis (PCA) showed a tendency to cluster species.