- Ratification et signature de la Convention sur la Diversité biologique et ses protocoles
- Lois et régulations concernant la conservation de la nature
- Documents dans le cadre de l'application de la CDB
- Protocole de Cartagena
- Le Changement Climatique en République Démocratique du Congo
- REDD en République Démocratique du Congo
- Gestion Forestière en RD-Congo
- Resultats des recherches récentes
Dernieres nouvelles du SCDB
- "Ecological Civilization: Building a Shared Future for All Life on Earth" is set to frame next year's UN Biodiversity Conference, to be held in October in Kunming, Yunnan Province, China.
- Following a summer of dramatic heat waves and forest fires, and close on the heels of a landmark scientific report charting an unprecedented decline in nature, the global community came together from 27-30 August in Nairobi to deliberate over an appropriate response.
- Statement by Ms. Cristiana Pas?ca Palmer, Executive Secretary, Convention on Biological Diversity, at the closing of the first meeting of the Open-ended Working Group on the Post-2020 Global Biodiversity Framework, Nairobi, 30 August 2019
Structure, accroissement diametrique et evolution du stock de carbone de I' essence Prioria oxyphylla (Harms) Bretteler dans la parcelle permanente du bloc Nord de la reserve forestiere de Yoko (Ubundu, Province Orientale, RDC).
|Download||TFE Isetcha Passy.pdf (French, 8 MB)|
|View||Open in browser|
|Upload date||08 Feb 2017|
|Geographical coverage||Yoko, Ubundu, République démocratique du congo|
|Keywords||Structure, accroissement diametrique, carbone, foret semi-caducifoliee, Prioria oxyphylla, Yoko|
|#||Language||File name||Contributor||Upload date||Size||Content type|
|1||French||TFE Isetcha Passy.pdf (current)||Justin Asimonyio||08 Feb 2017||8 MB||application/pdf|
Structure diametric growth and evolution of the stock of carbon species in the semi deciduous forest Yoko Forest Reserve: Case Priora oxyphylla (Harm) Rrc teler permanent plot in the northern block (Ubundu, Orientale Province, ORC) The overall objective of this paper is to know the structures, increases diametric means and the production of biomass and the amount of carbon sequestered four years later, between 2008 and 2012. The inventory was made in a permanent plot of 9 acres located in the northern block «f till permanent device Yoko, within which all individuals Priora oxyphylla to dbh ~ 10 em wer .:. measured at 1.30 m from above the ground and surveying was materialized by two red :-.n. pcs painted and positioned by the coordinates x, y in the first season in 2008. And the ~t!C0l1l1 campaign made in 2012, was re-rneasure the same people and the same place ... After the analysis, the total basal area was 1.1031 m2 / ha (0.1226 ± 0.113 1112 / ha) in :OOX and that of2012, it is 1.1599 m2/ ha (0.1289 ± 0.1354 m2 / ha). The diametric structures and the years 2008 and 2012 are' "S stretched." Diametric annual increases are 0.3 ± 0.46 for dominant and 0.16 ± 0.16 for the domii.ared The biomass production increased from 19.5300 t / ha (0.4246 ± 0.5545 t I ha) in 2( .)8 10 20.6724 t I ha (0.4494 ± 0.5638 t / ha) in 2012, a gain of about 0.2856 t I ha I year. Wlule the amount of carbon sequestered is increased from 9.7650 t I ha (0.2123 ± 0.2726) in 2U08 to 10.3362 t I ha (0.2247 ± 0.2819 t I ha) in 2012, a gain of the order of 0.1428 1 ha )eal Individuals Priora oxyphylla are randomly distributed and the dominated are independent 01 the dominant within the permanent plot of the northern block of Yoko.