- Ratification et signature de la Convention sur la Diversité biologique et ses protocoles
- Lois et régulations concernant la conservation de la nature
- Documents dans le cadre de l'application de la CDB
- Protocole de Cartagena
- Le Changement Climatique en République Démocratique du Congo
- REDD en République Démocratique du Congo
- Gestion Forestière en RD-Congo
- Resultats des recherches récentes
Dernieres nouvelles du SCDB
- Statement by Elizabeth Maruma Mrema, Acting Executive Secretary, Convention on Biological Diversity, on the occasion of World Wetlands Day
- Due to the ongoing situation following the outbreak of the novel coronavirus 2019, the Secretariat of the Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD), in consultation with the Government of the People's Republic of China, the COP (Conference of the Parties) Presidency and the Co-Chairs of the Open-ended Working Group on the Post-2020 Global Biodiversity Framework (WG2020-2), has decided that the second meeting of the Working Group will take place in Rome, Italy at the headquarters of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) on the same dates, 24 - 29 February 2020.
- Twenty years ago, on 29 January 2000, Parties to the Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD) adopted the Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety. The Cartagena Protocol entered into force on 11 September 2003.
Structure, accroissement diametrique et evolution du stock de carbone de I' essence Prioria oxyphylla (Harms) Bretteler dans la parcelle permanente du bloc Nord de la reserve forestiere de Yoko (Ubundu, Province Orientale, RDC).
|Download||TFE Isetcha Passy.pdf (French, 8 MB)|
|View||Open in browser|
|Upload date||08 Feb 2017|
|Geographical coverage||Yoko, Ubundu, République démocratique du congo|
|Keywords||Structure, accroissement diametrique, carbone, foret semi-caducifoliee, Prioria oxyphylla, Yoko|
|#||Language||File name||Contributor||Upload date||Size||Content type|
|1||French||TFE Isetcha Passy.pdf (current)||Justin Asimonyio||08 Feb 2017||8 MB||application/pdf|
Structure diametric growth and evolution of the stock of carbon species in the semi deciduous forest Yoko Forest Reserve: Case Priora oxyphylla (Harm) Rrc teler permanent plot in the northern block (Ubundu, Orientale Province, ORC) The overall objective of this paper is to know the structures, increases diametric means and the production of biomass and the amount of carbon sequestered four years later, between 2008 and 2012. The inventory was made in a permanent plot of 9 acres located in the northern block «f till permanent device Yoko, within which all individuals Priora oxyphylla to dbh ~ 10 em wer .:. measured at 1.30 m from above the ground and surveying was materialized by two red :-.n. pcs painted and positioned by the coordinates x, y in the first season in 2008. And the ~t!C0l1l1 campaign made in 2012, was re-rneasure the same people and the same place ... After the analysis, the total basal area was 1.1031 m2 / ha (0.1226 ± 0.113 1112 / ha) in :OOX and that of2012, it is 1.1599 m2/ ha (0.1289 ± 0.1354 m2 / ha). The diametric structures and the years 2008 and 2012 are' "S stretched." Diametric annual increases are 0.3 ± 0.46 for dominant and 0.16 ± 0.16 for the domii.ared The biomass production increased from 19.5300 t / ha (0.4246 ± 0.5545 t I ha) in 2( .)8 10 20.6724 t I ha (0.4494 ± 0.5638 t / ha) in 2012, a gain of about 0.2856 t I ha I year. Wlule the amount of carbon sequestered is increased from 9.7650 t I ha (0.2123 ± 0.2726) in 2U08 to 10.3362 t I ha (0.2247 ± 0.2819 t I ha) in 2012, a gain of the order of 0.1428 1 ha )eal Individuals Priora oxyphylla are randomly distributed and the dominated are independent 01 the dominant within the permanent plot of the northern block of Yoko.