- Ratification et signature de la Convention sur la Diversité biologique et ses protocoles
- Lois et régulations concernant la conservation de la nature
- Documents dans le cadre de l'application de la CDB
- Protocole de Cartagena
- Le Changement Climatique en République Démocratique du Congo
- REDD en République Démocratique du Congo
- Gestion Forestière en RD-Congo
- Resultats des recherches récentes
Dernieres nouvelles du SCDB
- International Day for the Eradication of Poverty 2019: Acting Together to Achieving the three objectives of the Convention on Biological Diversity will ensure that the children of today and tomorrow, along with their families and communities, can enjoy the benefits of nature and escape the trap of poverty and environmental degradation.
- Rural women are an indisputable force behind efforts to conserve and sustainably use biodiversity all over the world, and as such they are critical players in building climate resilience.
- This year, World Food Day calls for action across sectors to make healthy and sustainable diets affordable and accessible to everyone. It is a reminder that without healthy nature and biodiversity, we cannot have quality nutrition, and without quality nutrition we cannot have good health.
Estimation des stocks de Carbone dans les différents peuplements forestiers de Kisangani et ses environs R.D. Congo.
|Download||TFE Bosuandole Bolila_2013.pdf (French, 8 MB)|
|View||Open in browser|
|Upload date||08 Feb 2017|
|Geographical coverage||Kisangani, R.D. Congo.|
|Keywords||Le stock de Carbonne, equation allometrique. biomasse et Ia densite.|
|#||Language||File name||Contributor||Upload date||Size||Content type|
|1||French||TFE Bosuandole Bolila_2013.pdf (current)||Justin Asimonyio||08 Feb 2017||8 MB||application/pdf|
Aerial forest woody biomass estimates are needed to monitor changes in carbon stocks as well as for other purposes. This study was conducted in the district of Tshopo around the town of Kisangani, in three villages (Bafwabula. Yambela and Yaoseko). In the present work. we look at the carbon stored in biomass living from natural forests. This stock of carbon important across the globe is poorly known and little study i 1 (Ill. region of Kisangani. The study of biomass allows quantifying the impact of human activities on forest and trying to better understand its ecological functioning. The main idea COl"this study is to estimate the stock of carbon sequestered in different uses of Earth systems. 7(J pl )1:- were installed in different types of stands (primary forest on soil hydromorphe. primary Iores; on dry land. secondary forest. plantation rubberwood. fallow. and fields) . 3716 plant individuals were sampled from a dbh ranging from 5 to 175 em; to which 1142 Bafwabula individuals, I ~-+8to Yam bela and 1326 at Yaoseko. Getting there should ev .iluate the aboveground biomass; it is why two models of allometric equation with variables: height, dbh and deusity of wood is the object of this study (the model of Chave et al. 2005 and Faye &a11l]1: al. 2013). Average estimat ion of biomass and sequestered carbon varies according to the types of stands.